Friday, December 12, 2014

there are some rules in this post that you need to follow:

  • put earphones.
  • click this link: I LOVE YOU MK
  • listen
  • read this blog
  • if you are still reading this and the song finish.. PLAY IT AGAIN.
NO. CHEATING. WHETHER YOU LIKE THE SONG OR NOT. LISTEN TO IT.


I am shaking, my world is shaking. 
because you Maleen, every words you say, every smile you making, everyday my love for you is growing. And I can't help it, I am so in love with you.

MK, mahal na mahal kita. Mula ulo hanggang paa. Mula sa panlabas na hanggang sa kaluluwa mo. Ultimo pinakamaliit na particles mo sa katawan mo mahal ko. I can't imagine life without MK. Parang magiging blanko ako. Hindi ko alam kung paano gagawin ko sa buhay ko ng wala ka. I really really need you in my life. Madaming rason para mag-stay ako sayo. Hindi ko na nga mabilang kase pakiramdam ko kulang ang blog ko para masabi sayo. 

Babe, you are the strongest person I have ever met. but you know what.. YOU. YOU ARE MY WEAKNESS. I can't stand the fact that I'm dating you. Not in a bad way love, I can't stand it because I'm so weak, I can't even look straight into your eyes. I can't stand you everytime you smile at me, it makes me melt. I can't stand the fact that you're all mine, it makes me fall in love with you, EVEN HARDER. 

I was sad before. But you, existing makes me so happy.
I was so weak before. But you, being mine makes me even more weak, because you are my weakness.
I was lonely before. Now I can't even give my jaw a rest. Because I can't stop smiling bc of you.
I have the lowest self-esteem before. But now, I feel so beautiful. I feel that I am. 

Babe, thank you so much. Wag kang mawawala sa akin. Hindi ko kakayanin. 
Alam mo yun kapag tinanong nila kung paano ko gustong mamatay, ang isasagot ko eh. yung matanda na ako, tapos mamamatay ako na hawak ang kamay ni MK, nakapatong sa dibdib ko. and one more thing, kapag nawala ka, enough na yung para patayin ako. Walang wala yung mga blades, cutter o knife. Kase 10x na mas masakit yung mawawala ka eh. Wala na akong gustong iba, ikaw lang MK. 

I DON'T MIND SPENDING MY FOREVER WITH YOU MALEEN.

Since meeting you babe, I ask for more time.. I want more time with you, for our future together and build our dreams together. And I want us to grow together. Do you mind?

If you're gonna ask me again how much I love you?
Well baby, even in a sea of people that I like.. I swear to God that I can still find you. Because you are the person that I love the most.

I love you so much Maleen Klerica Apostol.

Will you spend your forever with me? And be my wife?
I love you. I promise to love you, your body,
your soul, your mind, your opinions,
your decisions, your hobby, your dream,
pretty much my love, I love you, being you.
you being my very own Maleen Klerica Apostol.

I love you babe. Always & forever, okay? okay.
Hope this blog makes you happy, because I am crying all this time while typing, because God..
I. AM. SO. IN. LOVE. WITH. YOU.


"I've been to heaven I've been to hell. I've been to Vegas & God knows where. 
But nothing feels like home like you babe, I love you more than you will ever know."

YOURS ALWAYS,
JOANNA ROSE APOSTOL




Edit:
This is a scheduled post at 6:30pm at my time so 7:30 at yours. I expected that you'll be home at 5:30pm/4:30am to 6pm/5am to me. Because that's what you told me. Nagtatampo ako kase, I don't know. Maybe I got too excited for you to come home. Because, yeah, I miss you. Ayun. But it's okay, at least you had a good time. And I am happy for you, meeting yellow card babe. Don't worry, i'll be okay. 









No comments:

Post a Comment