Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I'm always here..

I would buy a new blank almanac book, to put our plans for our future. But still, its not gonna be enough my love.


Hay nako Maleen Klerica Apostol. You don't know how much you makes me weak. Sa dami ng plano ko para sa future naten, enough na yun para kiligin ako kapag nagiisa ako. Ikaw ang pinaka-paborito kong human being. You invaded my life babe, my today, my tomorrow & my future. I will not regret anything na ginagawa naten ngayon. This is my kind of relationship goal.


Alam mo ba na ikaw ang unang karelasyon ko na nakapagpakilala na agad sa akin sa pamilya at kaibigan nya. Ang sarap pala sa pakiramdam MK. Hindi ko alam kung anong meron sayo. Pero you are way beyond different. No you're not different my love. YOU ARE MK. :")

Babe, ngayong stress ka sa school, nandito lang ako. Ngayong magiging busy ka, nandito lang ako. Kapag badtrip ka, I'm here. Kapag masaya ka kase nirereplayan ka ng mga bands, I'm here to fan girl with you. Kapag nagaaway tayo, I'm still here. Kapag gagraduate ka na, I'm here. Kapag naka-graduate ka na, I'm here. Kapag nagtatrabaho ka na, I'm still here. Kapag natupad na lahat ng pangarap mo sa buhay, I'm still here. Kapag may sakit ka, I'm here. Kapag iniwan ka na ng mga tao sa paligid mo, I'm here for you. Kapag tumanda ka na, I. AM. STILL. HERE. Pretty much my love, since the day we met, I will be always by your side.

Kapag nasasaktan ka, kapag napapagod ka, kapag may problema ka, come run to me my love. You have my shoulder to cry on. You have my two ears to listen to all your rants, problems and such. You have my arms to hug you oh so tight. And you have my heart, no matter what.


I want to marry you MK.
I want to pursue my dreams with you.
And one of the greatest dreams that I got is you; the person who could give me love, a love that is so real. Not perfect, but worth it. 

I can't wait na dumating na yung araw na magkasama na tayo araw araw. Kahit hindi ako marunong magluto, kahit na takot ako sa mantika, kahit na puro prito lang ang alam kong lutuin, I don't mind to learn how to cook more menu for you baby. I will iron your uniform, pick the clothes you will wear, tie your shoe lace so you won't fall for someone else. Give you goodnight and goodmorning kisses.

God, MK. Things I wanna do with you on our future. You are so beautiful my love, inside and out. You have a good heart. And I can tell that I'm the only one who noticed it. And even you, you are not aware of that love. That's how much I love you MK. Mas kilala kita kesa sa sarili mo.


Dapat mamaya pa to paguwi mo asawa ko eh. Pero since ataters ka, here you go. I hope you will have a good day at school. Don't let those niggas ruin your day! I'm here to brighten up your day!!! :") 


I LOVE YOU MALEEN KLERICA RAMOS APOSTOL.


YOURS ALWAYS,
JOANNA ROSE APOSTOL. 










No comments:

Post a Comment