Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Here i am again.
Blogging about you. 

Good morning my love.
I hope you got a good sleep.
Hey wifey, i know its a fucking rough road for us. A roller fucking coaster ride. But i am so thankful that you are still mine. And only mine.

I can't imagine you being with someone else.
I can't imagine life with you. I can't. I just can't.
Just thinking of it makes me wanna kill myself.

Hold on tight my love, in one month.. We will hit our anniversary. And more and more and more months and years. I love you so much.

I'm so sorry if i fail a lot.
If i annoys you a lot.
I'm so sorry if I got all the things you hated.
All I can offer is, Me trying to be a good and perfect girlfriend.. Everytime. Its seem that I don't. But I do try baby.

Anyway, I just want to start you day right.
I love you so much. 
Please smile for me.

Love,
Joanna Apostol 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment